1TAC CELEBRATES ALL WEEK FOR FATHERS DAY
“SUPER DADS SURVIVAL GUIDE”
LETS FACE IT, IT’S NOT GETTING EASIER FOR DADS THESE DAYS!
Guys, hang in there! The team at 1TAC are here to support you, celebrate you and show our respect. We all know that everyday is Fathers Day. If you are getting up at sunrise and heading off to work to provide for your family, spending weekends making sure your kids get the experiences they need and want, there is a good chance you don’t have much time left for yourself. We understand and are here to help.
What does it mean to be a dad, especially these days? The family unit sure isn’t what it used to be. Everything seems to be changing in this modern world and roles are being defined and redefined in major ways. Fathers need to realize their importance, they need to stay focused and keep their eye on their role and importance in kids lives.
DADS WANTED & NEEDED
Fathers, we need you! The art of fatherhood is evolving as society and the traditional family changes. With these positive parenting tips, dads can help their children build confidence and self-esteem, and in turn, learn how to be an engaged, supportive, and loving father to their children.
1TAC IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE ITS NEW ROADSIDE SAFETY DISCS – KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE. This is the perfect FATHERS DAY GIFT. You are going to love these!
These Roadside Safety Discs can be seen from over 5000 feet by oncoming motorists. Protect yourself and your family in all emergency situations, simply activate each light with a single click. The magnetic allows you to easily attach the discs to your car as well as the ground. They are waterproof and durable enough to withstand being runover and while still continuing to shine!
FATHERS TAKING THE LEAD
Ask any dad these days and he will probably tell you that his father-daughter or father-son relationships are very different from those he experienced with his own father. Changes in parenting styles have given men more options for responding to obligations as fathers, husbands or partners. Kids need more from parents today than they did 20 years ago. Today’s dad is less likely to automatically rely on his own childhood experiences for fatherhood guidance. Let’s face it, things move too fast now. Dad’s need to stay up with the times you can’t become outdated! With the constantly changing roles of dads, what worked well for his father 30 years ago, may not work at all with the complex and varied challenges modern fathers face.
PARENTING TIPS FOR DADS:
- Spend time with your child. How a father spends his time reveals to his child what is important to him. Kids grow up quickly and the time to bond is now. There are plenty of fun ways to spend family time with children.
- Discipline with love and positive parenting. All children need positive guidance and discipline, not as punishment, but to set reasonable limits. Dads should remind children of the consequences of their actions and positively acknowledge desirable behavior. Fathers who discipline in a calm and fair manner show love for their children.
- Be your child’s role model. Whether they realize it or not, fathers are role models to their kids. A girl who spends time with a loving father grows up knowing she deserves to be treated with respect by boys and she learns what to look for in a partner. Fathers teach boys and girls what is important in life by demonstrating honesty, humility and responsibility.
- Earn the right to be heard. Fathers should begin conversations with their children about important topics when they are very young so that difficult subjects will be easier to handle as they get older. Take time for listening to your child’s ideas and problems.
BEING AN ENGAGED, SUPPORTIVE & LOVING FATHER
- Be your child’s teacher. To be a good father, teach your children about right and wrong and encourage them to do their best. See that your children make good choices. Involved fathers use everyday examples to help children learn the basic lessons of life.
- Eat together as a family. An important part of healthy family life is bonding through family meals. Give your kids the chance to talk about what they are doing and want to do. Mealtimes are a great time for fathers to listen and be involved. Sitting at the table during meals creates a structure for families to be together each day.
- Read to your child. In a modern world dominated by television and internet, it is important that fathers make the effort to read to their children in order to grow lifelong readers. Begin reading when they are very young and as they get older, encourage them to read on their own. Instilling a love of reading is one of the best ways to ensure children will have a lifetime of literacy and personal and career growth.
RESPECT THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN
- Respect the other parent of your child. Parents who respect each other and demonstrate mutual respect to their children, provide a secure environment for them. When children see parents respecting each other, they are more likely to feel that they are also accepted and respected within the father-child relationship.
- Seek involvement early. Show interest early by understanding a father’s role during pregnancy or the adoption or surrogacy process and gently touch, play, hold and talk to your infant child. When fathers are involved, they send the clear and emphatic message: “I want to be your father. I am interested in you and we have a relationship that is important to me.”
It is here…BREAKTHROUGH NEW PRODUCT: 1TAC POWERLANTERN FLASHLIGHT COMBO
YES, its FINALLY HERE, 1TAC combined the TC1200 flashlight with a patent-pending first of it’s kind, uniquely designed light refracting Lantern attachment that fits perfectly on the end of your existing TC1200 flashlight turning it instantly from a tactical flashlight into a Bright glowing power lantern with a 360 Degree wall of illumination.
As a result, this Durable, dependable FLASHLIGHT, LANTERN COMBO is perfect for any situation
Consequently, you can take this anywhere! Whether walking your dog, hiking, camping in the wilderness, BBQing in the backyard or any other outdoor activity, working in the garage, around the house, reading, or any emergency where you need practical bright light instantly for everyday living
Therefore you can be tough on this thing, it can take it! This compact durable lightweight flashlight + Lantern Combo is built to take with you anywhere and it’s built tough. The TC1200 + Power Lantern COMBO is GUARANTEED to satisfy all your lighting needs. BUY HERE NOW!
BE PREPARED FOR ANY EMERGENCY
Below is our list of our favorite Tactical Survival Gear ideas:
Amazing GEAR for any EMERGENCY and amazing adventures 1TAC Discounts continue through NEW YEARS with this HUGE SALE and FREE SHIPPING. Make 2018 BRIGHT!
Claim your GEAR discounts here on all things Tactical: BIG 1TAC NEW YEAR SALE
1TAC SURVIVAL GEAR IS HOT FOR 2018
1TAC knows how hard it is to know what Tactical Gear to buy so that’s why we kept our NEW YEAR SALE going with all these savings on our Tactical Gear. Now you can find the best SURVIVAL GEAR at www.1tac.com. Come to 1TAC and get prepared for ANY EMERGENCY and for your next OUTDOOR adventure.
5 Best Tactical Survival Gear Ideas:
1) OUR BEST AND BRIGHTEST TC 1200 Tactical Flashlight SHOP HERE
2) HL1200 Tactical Hands Free Headlamp SHOP HERE
3) 1TAC Tactical Pen SHOP HERE
4) 1HYDRO Filtration Bottle System SHOP HERE
5) ParaCord Survival Bracelet SHOP HERE
SAVE 75 – 90% + $50 dollar Shopping Credit
Proper gear – Make sure you have the right equipment., don’t go running trails in three-year-old sneakers because you were in time crunch. Don’t rake the yard for four hours with no gloves. Make 2018 BRIGHT!
Here are some BEST TIPS for night hikes: NIGHT HIKE SAFETY.